Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions are made available to make you aware of how AR Business Solution works and what are the general conduct one needs to abide by while obtaining the services from our firm.
2. Services that we offer include Billing Software, Inventory Management, Accounting Software, CRM, E Commerce Website, Mobile Application which can be summoned as the ERP Solution. The Subscriber may use these services for their business purpose.
3. These products are device-friendly, i.e. you can access our services on any device which has internet connectivity.
4. For getting our services without interruption, one must have a good internet connection.
5. These Terms and Conditions (revised timely) act as an agreement between the firm and the user. If the User does not accept these Terms and Conditions, the User shall not sign up for the services provided by AR Business Solution (Accountantlalaji, Onlinelalaji)
6. For the use of Accountantlalaji/Onlinelalaji, ARBS limits the users rights as they will be provided services for the plan they had subscribed for.
7. The User is not entitled to copy any of the components of the ARBS services/products.
8. While applying for the services of AR Business Solutions the user must to stick to the mentioned points:
a. The User must be at least 18 years old, competent enough to enter into a contract.
b. In order to avail our services the user must register on behalf of a registered/legal business entity only. If any such details would be asked by the ARBS, the user must provide it.
9. Kindly note that, AR Business Solutions products may have different sets of rules for the conduct of services.
10. The users are expected to cooperate with our Executives, Support Team, Agents, Directors and other service providers.
11. The User shall ensure that they are using a completely secure device (desktop, mobile device or other device) to access the service/products to prevent any hacking and the User accepts all liabilities with respect to any compromise or unauthorized use or disclosure or access to such information.